Welcome to Especially NAMIBIAN. Give us your helping hand
We want to pass on the feeling to be loved and appreciated to those ones who are not so privileged: Local children, local women. Education and regular food is one of the main important things to empower themselves and generate their own wealth and independence and setting the seed for their children. Especially NAMIBIAN: special like YOU!
- Established Especially NAMIBIAN Trust 2016 Witvlei Sewing Project
- Setting up bursary funds for tertiary education
- Villa Colourful School – Began supporting a kindergarten / nursery school and aftercare (grew from 25 - 75 children )
- Began the childrens Home iNAMi and rented a home for 5 children
- Nambeadia – Glass Bead Project in the Damaraland Conservancy
- Merged interests with Wadadee Cares, Germany and gained two Trustees
- Able to secure the purchase our own house in Katutura, Windhoek for Home iNAMi which has grown to currently 19 children living in-house and 20 day-care children
- Upgraded and renovated the building on the Home iNAMi erf
- Established Project Anita (Community based project – food parcels & support)
- Starting ongoing support for Rose Day Care
Building a roof for classrooms
donation of tables and benches
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Get the Latest News & Updates