Welcome to Especially NAMIBIAN. Give us your helping hand
We want to pass on the feeling to be loved and appreciated to those ones who are not so privileged: Local children, local women. Education and regular food is one of the main important things to empower themselves and generate their own wealth and independence and setting the seed for their children. Especially NAMIBIAN: special like YOU!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Above all, we support children in particularly difficult life situations and, in our project work, we have committed ourselves to promoting the independence of the children in order to pave the way for a better and independent future. But we can't do it alone!
With your donation you help children sustainably and holistically:
You give orphans the security of a family
You support the path to self-employment and qualified training and education
You strengthen the children's basic needs and contribute to sustainable development in Namibia
Help in Namibia
Interested in an assignment?
The organization Wadadee Cares enables you to become part of the work in Namibia as part
of an internship!
- Established Especially NAMIBIAN Trust 2016 Witvlei Sewing Project
- Setting up bursary funds for tertiary education
- Villa Colourful School – Began supporting a kindergarten / nursery school and aftercare (grew from 25 - 75 children )
- Began the childrens Home iNAMi and rented a home for 5 children
- Nambeadia – Glass Bead Project in the Damaraland Conservancy
- Merged interests with Wadadee Cares, Germany and gained two Trustees
- Able to secure the purchase our own house in Katutura, Windhoek for Home iNAMi which has grown to currently 19 children living in-house and 20 day-care children
- Upgraded and renovated the building on the Home iNAMi erf
- Established Project Anita (Community based project – food parcels & support)
- Starting ongoing support for Rose Day Care
Building a roof for classrooms
donation of tables and benches
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Get the Latest News & Updates